The Hudson Homes For Sale Market Report
Let's take a look to Hudson, which has seen pretty good demand for almost two years now:
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
The pressure on prices continues. We have a new high watermark in the HSI, and a new high in prices. Sellers are even more optimistic - pushing asking prices well above yesterday's closings.
What should active home buyers do in Hudson?
Be aware that many properties in Hudson are priced aggressively high - and will probably need to come down. Market time in Hudson is not short - so there is some pressure on seller to bring less than perfect properties back to a more orderly rise. Prices though, are at a record, so the good deals from last year seem to be gone.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Hudson?
For sellers, an aggressive price can probably get you a quick sale - most home buyers are willing to buy, transaction volume is very strong, and many sellers are reaching. You can reach too, or price below the 'reachers' and look like a value - and still get top dollar. Which strategy makes sense for you? Depends on your house, your goals, and your life!
Hudson Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Hudson‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 189 Last Report: 156
- There are 33 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 110 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 77 homes sold in the last 3 months in Hudson.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 42 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 115 days of the Hudson homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $178 (vs. $174 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $ 197 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $321,054 for sold homes.
- Hudson,MA, has X properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are x properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends.
*That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Matt’s Got More
Hold on there! Don’t go yet. Realtor Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.