The Hopkinton Homes For Sale Market Report
After a sleepy start to the year, Hopkinton has caught fire. Buyers have come West, and they see value in Hopkinton. As a result, we see they aren't too picky on prices, as they have pushed prices paid to a record. Not all of the priceing data is in, but we'll know more in the next cycle.
Clearly, rising prices in Natick, Framingham and Ashland have probably impacted the sudden rush to Hopkinton - but much is the final availability of homes, long awaited.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Hopkinton?
Buyers are being aggressive, so do your homework. Easy to get caught in a bid war and not be clear on what to do with this type of move. Looking for short-sales and foreclosures? Good luck, there's virtually no bank inventory in Hopkinton. Relative to the last couple of years though, there are actually some choices.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Hopkinton!
- Show Me Hopkinton, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Updated Hopkinton Home Sale Reports and More!
- Reach me to be your Hopkinton MA Realtor
What should potential home sellers do in Hopkinton?
The buyers are here - but not clear for how long! Sellers have listed at more aggressive prices, hoping to spark quick offers - and it's working. Hard to know how many buyers will remain around after June to keep pushing prices up.
Hopkinton Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Hopkinton‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI):127 Last Report: 131
- There are 69 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 126 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 100 homes sold in the last 3 months in Hopkinton.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 67 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 141 days of the Hopkinton homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $222 (vs. $216 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $ 229 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $627,256 for sold homes.
- Hopkinton ,MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends.
*That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Matt’s Got More
Hold on there! Don’t go yet. Realtor Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.