The Holliston Homes For Sale Market Report
Holliston report on single family homes looks pretty straightforward. No price jumps - up or down - , home transactions increasing, and inventories remain tight. We'll need more homes for sale for things to level out.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Holliston?
Holliston still has some good values, but there are some segments of the market that are a little pricey. That's what you should expect with over 18 months of pressure on prices, and that's what we got. The good news is prices don't seem to be headed up - yet - but they could move quickly with just a small demand increase at this point.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Holliston?
Well, home sales prices are at a new records, so it's a good time to sell, if you're ready to move. Homes in good condition will move fast, and homes with troubles can still be sold, when marketed properly. A solid market all around for the home seller.
Holliston Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Holliston‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 150 Last Report: 163
- There are 42 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 117 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 80 homes sold in the last 3 months in Holliston.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 71 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 89 days of the Holliston homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $211 (vs. $210 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $ 223 /sq. foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $514,174 for sold homes.
- Holliston, MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 2 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends.
*That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Don’t Go Just Yet! More Information for you…
- There are big differences between gunite pools and liner pools. Here’s a quick summary.
- How can I tell if a basement gets water in my potential home purchase?.
- Summary Charts for pricing and Real Estate Activity for Metrowest Homes
- Ideabook for Bookcase and Shelving Storage
- How do Home Property Assessments Relate to Real Estate prices? Should I use them for a valuation?
- What is a home or property municipal betterment?
- How Serious is Moss or Lichen on my Roof shingles?
About Matt Heisler
Matt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of this website. He has been selling homes in MA for buyers and sellers for over 20 years. He is an expert in foreclosure purchases, short-sale purchases, short-sale sales, buy and hold investing, fix and flip investing, and of course traditional residential home sales. He is happy to take questions as they pertain to real estate on Title V, Radon, Termites, Sump Pumps, Roofs, Foundations, Wells, Septic Systems, Cash-Flow, Staging, and a host of other housing issues. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.