The Boylston Homes For Sale Market Report
Hold on there Boylston Home sellers! I think we may have gotten a bit ahead of ourselves...
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
So... What's going on? Well, most of what is available in Boylston is New Construction. And the market is good, so builders are figuring out what they can charge there. But it's distorting the price activity in Bolyston. If you look at the data below, you'll see that the time on market is rising steadily - and it will continue - as new construction has long sales cycles when it's priced this far ahead of the market.
What should active home buyers do in Boylston?
Be aware that the new construction is pricey relative to pre-existing home sales. It's worth reviewing what's out there, just to make sure you aren't over reaching. And check those spec sheets!
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Boylston ?
As a home seller, I wouldn't worry too much. You're bound to look down right a great value compared to the existing new construction, and will get a lot of attention, and sell for a great price! Yes, their aggressiveness could actually help you - as long as you don't over do it.
Boylston Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Boylston “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 117 Last Report: 144
- There are 25 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 42 houses sold, and 22 homes sold in the last 3 months in Boylston.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 59 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 191 days of the Boylston homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 176 (vs. 166 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 219 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $361,357 .
- Boylston , MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends.
*That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Matt’s Got More
Realtor Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.
Realtor Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Looking for a condo? Check out my Interactive map!!
- How do I know if my Septic System is Failing
- How do I negotiate with Sellers To Pay Closing Costs