The Berlin Homes For Sale Market Report
We will take a quick look at Berlin, with the standard note that the data is so limited here that we should always be precautionary before making any hard and fast conclusions.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
The main numbers I look at here are transaction volume, which remain strong. Prices look to be down, but one or two houses could really throw off that number. Overall, sales are out pacing actives by either 2 or 3 to 1, which is a lot, and will put pressure on prices and overall is very positive for sellers.
What should active home buyers do in Berlin ?
Be patient! It's a very limited market. If you're in a hurry, make sure you include other towns in your search. If Berlin is the goal, make sure you have a long time horizon.
What should potential home sellers do in Berlin ?
Prices have stalled a bit, but they may be primed to resume. Make sure you've done what you can do to get your house ready for sale, to make it show the best. Also, check closely how much competition you have. If you have very little, you may be able to reach for prices.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
Berlin Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Berlin ‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI):161 Last Report: 109
- There are 8 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 22 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 12 homes sold in the last 3 months in Berlin.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 46 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 136 days of the Berlin homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $159 (vs. $169 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $170/sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $404,198 for sold homes.
- Berlin ,MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 2 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. (That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!).
Realtor Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts