The Charlton Homes For Sale Market Report
Charlton continues to move forward, following price rises in Worcester. The last year has probably been the best year for Charlton since we've been tracking. Sellers are noticing too- carefully moving prices up in advance of the buyers demand. Buyers are paying up - not going crazy, but follwing the price rises.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Charlton ?
Home buyers have choices. Note with an HSI of 132, and sales in averages of 62 days, things aren't flying off the shelves like they are further east. Not all price rantes have inventory, however, and new construction makes the market looking softer than it actually is.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Charlton!
- Show Me Charlton, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Charlton, MA Home Reports and More!
- Reach me to be your Charlton MA Realtor
What should potential home sellers do in Charlton ?
Things are picking up, and prices are up nicely. If you haven't checked your value in a while, now is a good time, with all the trends looking up. Spring could be really good for Charlton sellers!
Charlton Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Charlton “Home Seller Index” (HSI):132 Last Report: 108
- There are 60 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 126 houses sold, and 84 homes sold in the last 3 months in Charlton.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 62 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 189 days of the Charlton homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $154 (vs.$149 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 181 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $291,342 .
- Charlton , MA, has 3 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.