The Boylston Homes For Sale Market Report
Boylston remains strong - as everywhere else too - getting through the soft point of the market with strong demand. Boylston has a few more choices than many small towns, so is still reasonable.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
The buyer's price action says it all; after a big run up, and relatively small leveling off, sellers are quickly back up to peak prices from last year. Interestingly, the average time a home has been on the market is only 40 days - so these sellers won't tire soon and cut prices very quickly. They are ahead of the buyers, so it'll be interesting to see if the buyers blink again - or move on to greener pastures.
What should potential home buyers do in Boylston ?
You have some choices here, but be wary: Sellers are, on balance, far ahead of last years closing prices.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Boylston, MA Homes for Sale
- More Boylston MA Information
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Boylston!
- Reach me to be your Boylston MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Boylston ?
Home sellers will see great demand, but I'd be careful of getting too optimistic. We've seen plenty of examples where the buyers will only move so far, so fast, and this is asking a lot.
Boylston Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Boylston “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 122 Last Report:113
- There are 26 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 48 houses sold, and 27 homes sold in the last 3 months in Boylston.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 86 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 48 days of the Boylston homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $192 (vs. $194 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 224 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $488,050.
- Boylston , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer? http://buff.ly/2kVVJfo
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer: http://buff.ly/2lIEh2
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- #Pre-foreclosure #Homesinfo:http://buff.ly/2ljmQo2 What R #preforeclosures, how 2 buy, can I save #money on one?
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.