The Boylston Homes For Sale Market Report
The home prices chart isn't hard to read: Prices are moving up. Sellers who have over reached are moving prices back down, and getting closer to where buyers want to be. That, in turn, has kept sales moving briskly.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
With an HSI in the 120, it's not the hottest town in Central mass. But it's held steady, putting pressure on buyers, and netting higher prices for sellers. Boylston is a little less inventory strapped - on a relative basis - than other towns.
What should potential home buyers do in Boylston?
Boylston is a small town, and shouldn't be the only one on your search if you can help it. With less than 90 sales a year, there could be very little inventory in your target price range. Try to be flexible, and recognize neighborhood properties in good condition will move quick when priced right.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Boylston, MA Homes for Sale
- More Boylston MA Information
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Boylston!
- Reach me to be your Boylston MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Boylston?
Home sellers still need to make sure their home is ready to go. That means doing the little things to get it sold. Remember: You'll get most of your traffic early in the process, so don't let them walk away because you aren't ready to sell.
Boylston Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Boylston “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 121 Last Report: 122
- There are 25 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Boylston there have been 45 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 19 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 56 days for recently SOLD homes In Boylston.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 105 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $198 (vs. $192 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 214 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $450,210 .
- Boylston, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.