The Berlin Homes For Sale Market Report
Berlin is a small town, so there's not a lot of data. That has the effect of making the data reports a bit of a mess. Looking at the Berlin price history, you'd think everyone was a bit crazy. They aren't though, it's just that when you have only 6 homes on the market for a town, if one of them has a crazy price, that 18% of your data set out of whack. Still though, the trend is upward.
When the base trendlines move around, it's good to look at the trends of all the data points. For Berlin, I see that days on market for successful sales remains around 60 days, as it has for 2 years. That has been a mark for rising prices. Sales are strong too- with 30 sales, that's good for second best in all the reports.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Berlin?
You'll have to be patient. In a town that only has 45 sales a year, you have to get a little lucky to find the one you want. Much easier to be a seller in Berlin - but even then houses can sit a while.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Berlin, MA Homes for Sale
- More Berlin, MA Reports
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Berlin!
- Reach me to be your Berlin MA Realtor
What should potential home sellers do in Berlin?
It's the best market since we've been tracking. With few options, you'll see the buyers think long an hard about each option on the market. That's great news for sellers - it makes a quick sale more likely.
Berlin Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Berlin “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 205 Last Report: 199
- There are 6 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 30 houses sold, and 15 homes sold in the last 3 months in Berlin.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 66 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 137 days of the Berlin homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 169 (vs. 186 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 178 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $442,965 .
- Berlin, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 2 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.