The Berlin Homes For Sale Market Report
OK, we go from one town where the data doesn't make sense, to a similar town (quite a bit smaller), but behaving in a rational fashion. As before, nothing for sale - and sky high Home Selling Index. However....
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Here we see that the sellers have responded by pushing up asking prices. And they should! But probably not quite this much.
What should potential home buyers do in Berlin ?
Be patient! With so little on the market, things can only get better.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Berlin, MA Homes for Sale
- More Berlin, MA Information
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Berlin!
- Reach me to be your Berlin MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Berlin ?
There's a good opportunity for home sellers, with much of the market priced to high. Many prices ranges have no inventory.
Berlin Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Berlin “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 359 Last Report:205
- There are 3 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 28 houses sold, and 19 homes sold in the last 3 months in Berlin.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 42 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 66 days of the Berlin homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 176 (vs.$169 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 259 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $394,849 .
- Berlin , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer? http://buff.ly/2kVVJfo
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer: http://buff.ly/2lIEh2
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- #Pre-foreclosure #Homesinfo: http://buff.ly/2ljmQo2 What are #preforeclosures, how 2 buy, can I save #money on one?
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.