The Ashland Homes For Sale Market Report
Although the headline HSI data is down, rather sharply, prices continue to move up, and homes continue to sell fast. The HSI is down because the number of homes for sale has doubled -from 12 to 25 - but 25 is not very many, it's just that 12 was really low.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Ashland?
Active home buyers will find a little more inventory, but they may not like what they find. The properties that are still on the market have been on for almost six months, and in a tight market, that represents items that are not popular. The prices on those items will need to come down. Clearly, the best stuff is moving very, very quickly, so buyers should be poised to move fast- even in the slower fall market.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Ashland, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old report? Show Me Current Ashland Massachusetts Information
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in ASHLAND!
- Reach me to be your ASHLAND MA Realtor
What should potential home sellers do in Ashland?
Home sellers will find buyers even this late in the year willing to come out and see their property. That's good! But you need to be ready in a tight market - 80% of all the buyers will probably make up there mind yes or no very quickly. Look your best, price right, and you won't be on the market long.
Ashland Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Ashland “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 254 Last Report:326
- There are 25 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 118 houses sold, and 77 homes sold in the last 3 months in Ashland.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 29 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 164 days of the Ashland homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 226 (vs. 220 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $229 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $472,767 .
- Ashland, MA, has 2 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 2 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.