The Ashland Homes For Sale Market Report
Sometimes, when I do these reports, I see things that don't make a lot of sense. Here's what the Home Selling Index is doing in Ashland. It's at a new record, almost at 360!! Which is nuts. This is because there's only 11 houses for sale in Ashland right now, while 114 have sold in the last 6 months.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
So, you'd expect prices to be going up, right? Right. Well, they aren't:
Yes, you read that right, sale prices AND seller asking prices are both down in the last report. THAT MAKES NO SENSE. Sure, I guess, you could argue that there aren't enough "for sale" homes to really measure that number. (I'd buy that). But how do you explain falling prices over the last 114 sales? With no inventory? Not sure I can explain that.
What should potential home buyers do in Ashland ?
Hmm. Expect competition? There's nothing to buy, and what comes on is going to be mobbed. Be ready for quick decisions and competitive offers.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Ashland, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old report? Show Me Current Ashland Massachusetts Information
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in ASHLAND!
- Reach me to be your ASHLAND MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Ashland ?
Home sellers: What are you waiting for? Get out there! Before everyone else does. Need to list in a week? Don't be shy about giving me a call.
Ashland Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Ashland “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 389 Last Report:254
- There are 11 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 114 houses sold, and 62 homes sold in the last 3 months in Ashland.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 39 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 48 days of the Ashland homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $223 (vs.$226 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $218 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $448,987.
- Ashland , MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer? http://buff.ly/2kVVJfo
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer: http://buff.ly/2lIEh2
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- #Pre-foreclosure #Homesinfo: http://buff.ly/2ljmQo2 What R #preforeclosures, how 2 buy, can I save #money on one?
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.