The Ashland Homes For Sale Market Report
Ashland is yet another town where the rumors of the end of the real-estate cycle may be pre-mature. With just 12 homes on the market, we would need to see a lot of inventory not sell to start seeing a pull back in prices. Things may be expensive, but people keep on buying.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
A lot of this, of course, is that there is not enough selling! But there are still some things out there, and buyers have been very wary of homes that need a lot of work. Part of that is that they don't have enough money - after to purchase - for a major renovation job! But some of it is just that buyers are picky right now - more than usual!
What should potential home buyers do in Ashland?
You'll have to be patient - or lucky - to wait for more inventory. I'd expand your search also, to Southborough, or Medway, or Holliston.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Ashland, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old report? Show Me Current Ashland Massachusetts Information
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in ASHLAND!
- Reach me to be your ASHLAND MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Ashland?
Ashland Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Ashland “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 388 Last Report: 418
- There are 12 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Ashland there have been 90 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 48 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 18 days for recently SOLD homes In Ashland.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 59 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 248 (vs. 233 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 239 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $488,651 .
- Ashland, MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Looking for great staging tips? Here are some to help you sell, or just make your home look great!
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.