The Holliston Homes For Sale Market Report
Quick look at Holliston shows the market is getting better in Holliston for sellers. This is not because of increased demand, but likely due to rising prices further East.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Prices are moving up, but not as quickly as in other places. Looks like there's some debate about where they can go.
What should potential home buyers do in Holliston?
Home buyers need to be aggressive - the limited inventory, and rising HSI mean there will be bid wars for properly priced property.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Holliston!
- Show Me Holliston, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Holliston, MLS Reports on Homes Sold
- Reach me to be your Holliston MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Holliston?
Home sellers can take advantage of the tight market to sell quickly! Spring should be good for sellers in Holliston
Holliston Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Holliston “Home Seller Index” (HSI):227 Last Report: 209
- There are 26 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Holliston there have been 123 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 56 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 37 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Holliston.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 203 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 229 (vs. 233 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 232 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $553,413 .
- Holliston, MA, has 3 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.