The Northbridge Mass Homes For Sale Market Report and Statistics
Northbridge, where there are still some inexpensive homes, is still moving up. If you get out into the Worcester burbs, where there is affordability, prices continue to move, as inventories really dry up. Inventories have dried up 75% from 2011, which all in all is kinda amazing.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
We see here also that transaction volume is down. Mildly, but down. Still, the drop in inventories rules the day for the HSI.
What should potential home buyers do in Northbridge ?
Reconize things are moving quickly, and homes in good condition are selling very fast. Bidwars are common in Northbridge.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Northbridge!
- Show Me Northbridge, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an old report? Click here for updates!
- Reach me to be your Northbridge MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Northbridge ?
For home sellers, the high prices of this cycle are on the table. They might continue to move up - or not. Things aren't crazy in Northbridge, but they are the best they have been in a decade.
Northbridge Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Northbridge “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 230 Last Report:179
- There are 22 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Northbridge there have been 107 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 64 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 41 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Northbridge.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 101 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 186 (vs.189 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 203 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $381,539 .
- Northbridge , MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads at Heisler & Mattson Properties
- What are the Massachusetts tax rates for each town and city from most to least?
- Thinking of building your own home? Should you use 2x4 or 2x6 construction?
- Can I get a home seller to pay my closing costs?
- I like this house, but should I buy a home with electric heat?
- I’m not sure what to do, this home has a failed septic system. Can I still buy it?
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- I just found out a home has a betterment. What should I know about home betterments?Do I have to pay them?