Millis, MA Home Sales and Real Estate Market Report (2019)
The Millis Homes For Sale Market Report
Millis is another town where we have price inversion. The asking prices are below the paid prices. In Millis though, this data means less - with only 16 homes for sale, asking prices could fall below the trend line.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Note, however, prices are up - notably - even though inventories are off their lows, and the HSI has dropped by half. Transactions are also lower and heading down. I'm not sure, if these trends don't reverse, that the rise in prices can continue.
What should potential home buyers do in Millis?
It's a small town, you should put others on your list if you can. The best properties will move quick.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Millis, MA!
- Show Me Millis, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an OLD report? Get Updated!
- Reach me to be your Millis MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Millis?
Price competitively and you should be able to achieve a quick sale-
Millis Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Millis “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 155 Last Report: 206
- There are 16 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Millis there have been 46 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 32 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 67 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Millis.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 92 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $246 (vs. $233 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $230/sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $526,311.
- Millis, MA, has 1 property advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads at Heisler & Mattson Properties
- What are the Massachusetts tax rates for each town and city from most to least?
- Thinking of building your own home? Should you use 2x4 or 2x6 construction?
- Can I get a home seller to pay my closing costs?
- I like this house, but should I buy a home with electric heat?
- I’m not sure what to do, this home has a failed septic system. Can I still buy it?
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- I just found out a home has a betterment. What should I know about home betterments?Do I have to pay them?