The Millis Homes For Sale Market Report
Mills has been a steady performer. Millis is up about 38% from the lows, and it's rise has been steady. Which makes sense! Its small and hard to get to, but makes sense for lots of folks. There's just enough that doesn't work to keep things from getting crazy - but plenty of things that do work to keep prices moving.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Ultimately, the HSI has come down from the peak, but things are still good for sellers - just not crazy good.
What should potential home buyers do in Millis ?
If Millis works for you, the market isn't overheated. There just aren't lots of options.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Millis, MA!
- Show Me Millis, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an OLD report? Get Updated!
- Reach me to be your Millis MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Millis ?
Millis Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Millis “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 206 Last Report:337
- There are 19 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Millis there have been 58 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 27 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 28 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Millis .
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 76 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 233 (vs. 220 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 228 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $474,102 .
- Millis , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.