The Milford Mass Homes For Sale Market Report and Statistics
We are definitely ending strong on this cycle of reports. Milford shows one of the healthier price trends, both with buyers paying more, and sellers expecting more. No inverted price curve we're seeing in many higher priced towns. It took a long time for Milford to get going, but it has plenty of mojo now, as buyers look for value, and find it in Milford.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
The HSI chart is only slightly less positive. Here, transactions haven't fallen off - they've held steady - so this market seems less at risk of a pullback to me. Milford is busy and productive.
What should potential home buyers do in Milford?
Like almost everywhere else, buyers will find reduced competition - but very little to choose from. Milford is a large town and yet the number of homes for sale is terribly low. You can blame COVID, but sellers are staying away from this market. Only time will tell how many sellers return when things open up, and if the buyers will follow in the same or similar numbers.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Milford!
- Show Me Milford, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an OLD report? Get Updated Info.
- Reach me to be your Milford MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Milford?
I mean - look, the data says sell. Top prices, limited competition. I know it's tough out there, but nothing ventured nothing gained. This might be the best chart in the pile, and if I was selling, it would be hard for me not to give it a go now - before every other seller figures out what's up.
Milford Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Milford “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 310 Last Report: 272
- There are 19 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Milford there have been 146 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 87 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 41 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Milford.
- Homes for sale that are currently on the market have been looking for a buyer for an average of 75 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 205 (vs. 199 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 221 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $396,954 .
- Milford, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads at Heisler & Mattson Properties
- What are the Massachusetts tax rates for each town and city from most to least?
- Thinking of building your own home? Should you use 2x4 or 2x6 construction?
- Can I get a home seller to pay my closing costs?
- I like this house, but should I buy a home with electric heat?
- I’m not sure what to do, this home has a failed septic system. Can I still buy it?
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- How will COVID-19 affect Real Estate? Will the coronavirus make it a buyer’s market?