Milford, MA Home Sales and Real Estate Market Report (2019)
The Milford Homes For Sale Market Report
In Milford, we have another price trend cross - where prices paid went above prices asked. This usually happens when buyers start to get picky about condition, and are happy to pay ask for good condition properties, but won't purchase overpriced homes that need work, even through they are a "little bit" less expensive than other properties. That usually means sale prices will head down - and they are - as the inventory that's out there cuts prices.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Same same, in Milford. Small rise in inventories, drop in transactions, and big drop in HSI. The best of the seller market is behind us.
What should potential home buyers do in Milford?
Home buyers will find a slightly more accommodating market. Things are still moving quickly, and prices are moving up. But it won't be like last year, where buyers were litterally getting priced out.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Milford!
- Show Me Milford, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an OLD report? Get Updated Info.
- Reach me to be your Milford MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Milford?
Milford Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Milford “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 238 Last Report: 330
- There are 28 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Milford there have been 143 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 103 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 49 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Milford.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 40 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $190 (vs. $192 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $195/sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $349,071.
- Milford, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads at Heisler & Mattson Properties
- What are the Massachusetts tax rates for each town and city from most to least?
- Thinking of building your own home? Should you use 2x4 or 2x6 construction?
- Can I get a home seller to pay my closing costs?
- I like this house, but should I buy a home with electric heat?
- I’m not sure what to do, this home has a failed septic system. Can I still buy it?
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- I just found out a home has a betterment. What should I know about home betterments?Do I have to pay them?