The Milford Homes For Sale Market Report
The Milford chart looks very different from Medfield. Just about the time prices stopped going up in Medfield, they started a new surge in Milford. In Milford, affordability is much less of an issue, with prices still under $200/ sq foot, not the $300 they are getting in the more expensive areas.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
In this case, the lack of inventory is having an effect on prices. While the HSI remains above 300, we'll probably continue to see rising prices this year.
What should potential home buyers do in Milford?
Home buyer in Milford will see lots of competition, so know what you want and examine things closely first go around - you won't get a second look. And if you can, examine properties that need a lot of work - they are selling below where they should, so there's equity opportunities there.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Milford!
- Show Me Milford, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an OLD report? Get Updated Info.
- Reach me to be your Milford MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Milford?
Milford Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Milford “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 330 Last Report:391
- There are 20 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Milfordthere have been 153 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 81 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 30 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Milford.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 102 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 192 (vs. 182 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 183 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $365,413 .
- Milford, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.