The Milford Homes For Sale Market Report
I'm still seeing some leveling out in Milford. Asking prices are the same as paid prices, but inventories are up.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Now, you could argue that inventories aren't really elevated very much, given where they were in 2010/2011. And you'd be right. So the market is still positive. But the trend lines show every indication that price pressures are abating. Might this reverse in spring? It could. Too soon to tell.
What should potential home buyers do in Milford?
With elevated inventories, it's a little easier to find what you want. Not easy - but not as hard. With prices flattening, there are fewer bid wars also. A good time to take advantage of some market softness - that could be temporary.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Milford!
- Show Me Milford, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an OLD report? Get Updated Info.
- Reach me to be your Milford MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Milford?
Home sellers will still benefit from record prices. Just be aware, the home buyer is more focused on condition, so you'll need to have your property looking its best to take advantage of that demand.
Milford Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Milford “Home Seller Index” (HSI):272 Last Report:238
- There are 41 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Milford there have been 184 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 107 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 23 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Milford .
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 71 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 199 (vs. 190 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 199 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $ $379,496 .
- Milford, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads at Heisler & Mattson Properties
- What are the Massachusetts tax rates for each town and city from most to least?
- Thinking of building your own home? Should you use 2x4 or 2x6 construction?
- Can I get a home seller to pay my closing costs?
- I like this house, but should I buy a home with electric heat?
- I’m not sure what to do, this home has a failed septic system. Can I still buy it?
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- I just found out a home has a betterment. What should I know about home betterments?Do I have to pay them?