The Marlborough Homes For Sale Market Report
Marlborough and Hudson look very similar - as they often do. Buyers often look at homes in both towns - so they keep the prices close to each other.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Still, we can see the cooling off here as well from a scorcher of a market. Transaction volume remains the same, so listings are beginning to trickle on. Not enough to cool things off, but enough to move the market from impossible to difficult for buyers.
What should potential home buyers do in Marlborough?
Watch the prices! Marlborough has run a long way - it's a bit frothy here, and there are some towns that I think are more expensive - but may be a better value down the road.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Marlborough!
- Show Me Marlborough, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Report? Get the latest!
- Reach me to be your Marlborough MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Marlborough?
It's a great market for sellers. Prices are at all time highs, and there are still lots of buyers.
Marlborough Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Marlborough “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 270 Last Report: 365
- There are 39 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Marlborough there have been 169 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 89 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 22 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Marlborough.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 109 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $216 ( $207 vs. in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 222 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $417,945 .
- Marlborough, MA, has 4 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.