- Hudson has 54 (versus 72 in last report) single family homes listed as Active
- Hudson had 65 (versus 80 in last report) single family sales in the last 6 months, and 13 single family sales last month
- Hudson had 3 single family homes in pending last month
- Hudson has an Average Market Time of 103 days for sold properties
- Hudson has an Average Sold Price of $ 335,000 for sold properties
With an average market time of solds clocking in at just over 100 days, the market for homes in Hudson continues to be strong for sellers, especially of entry level property. Recent sales activity has tapered off, but this has been offset by an equal reduction in active properties, resulting in a market that is still tightening for sellers. The upper price ranges are moving quickly as well if priced right, with the top 12 homes showing active market time similar to the lower properties. Buyers should be aware that Hudson is competitive!
Last Report is HERE
ALL REAL ESTATE IS LOCAL! No matter if your town is HOT or COLD, an agent who knows the market can help you position your home for sale. (That would be me.) For more detailed reporting, including breakdowns by price range, contact me directly!
Top Seven Articles
Matt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of Heisler & Mattson Properties. He has been selling residential real-estate for over 10 years. He has given several talks on real estate, including presentations on first-time buyer tips & tricks, and profiting in real estate investing in Massachusetts. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.