Analysis of Housing Market Statistics
Hudson, Massachusetts has seen the inventory grow, as we've noted throughout the last month here on the blog in most of the communities. Sales, however, are almost keeping pace, and although the metrics look to say there's been some softening for sellers, there's still plenty of motivated buyers snapping up inventory.
Housing Market Statistics
- Hudson, MA has 63 homes (vs. 46 in the last Hudson Home Sales Report) listed as Active.
- Hudson, MA had 64 houses sold (vs. 57) in the last 6 months, and 40 (vs. 29) homes sold in the last 3 months.
- Hudson, MA has an Average Market Time of 126 days (vs 111) for SOLD homes.
- Hudson, MA has an Average Market Time of 121 days for ACTIVE homes.
- Hudson, MA has an Average Sold Price of $285,313 for sold homes.
- Hudson, MA has 2 properties (vs. 2) advertised as lender owned (typically foreclosure) .
- Hudson, MA has 7 properties (vs. 7) advertised as short sales required by lender .
*All statistics are for Single Family Homes.
Wondering about my Market Methodolgy? Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Statistics.
Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts
Do Good Things Today!
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.