The Hudson Mass Homes For Sale Market Report and Statistics
Hudson looks like a good chart also. This is one of only a few charts where we see seller expectations are well ahead of buyer expectations. Prices are still headed up quite sharply here also, and are at their peak, from a seasonal dip.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Even in Hudson though, the transaction line has turned down, and the inventory is appallingly low. Without sellers, the transactions can't go up, and if there are too many sellers, the prices may go down. The market looks unstable to me, and it is difficult to see if it will balance out or tip one way or the other.
What should potential home buyers do in Hudson?
Home buyers at this juncture have all of 11 houses in the whole town of Hudson to look at. That is shockingly small. If, as a buyer, you were hoping that the real estate market would see a flood of homes and declining prices, so far that has been a bad bet. Prices are firm, and choices are worse then they would otherwise be.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Hudson!
- Show Me Hudson, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Report? Get the latest!
- Reach me to be your Hudson MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Hudson?
Home sellers are looking at record high prices, and homes are still selling, as buyer shake off quarantine fatigue and start hitting homes again. This could be a great time to sell your home in Hudson.
Hudson Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Hudson “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 322 Last Report: 261
- There are 11 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Hudson there have been 83 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 43 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 32 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Hudson.
- Homes for sale that are currently on the market have been looking for a buyer for an average of 68 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $234 (vs. 222 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 248 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $ 427,028 .
- Hudson, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads at Heisler & Mattson Properties
- What are the Massachusetts tax rates for each town and city from most to least?
- Thinking of building your own home? Should you use 2x4 or 2x6 construction?
- Can I get a home seller to pay my closing costs?
- I like this house, but should I buy a home with electric heat?
- I’m not sure what to do, this home has a failed septic system. Can I still buy it?
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- How will COVID-19 affect Real Estate? Will the coronavirus make it a buyer’s market?