The Hudson Homes For Sale Market Report
Hudson, similarly, is seeing some buyer pullback. It's not sharp though, and home sellers remain optimistic, pushing prices up.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Home sellers optimism is rooted in the lack of inventory. And with an HSI above 250, it means the buyers in Hudson will probably have to start paying more - not less - to get deals done. There's not enough softness in other towns to make up for the lack of inventory in Hudson.
What should potential home buyers do in Hudson?
Home buyers should recognize there's still plenty of competition, and the good homes will go super quick. As quick as they did last year? In some cases, most cases, yes. Properties that need more work or in tougher locations however are finding a pickier buyer may mean they have to adjust in price.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Hudson!
- Show Me Hudson, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Report? Get the latest!
- Reach me to be your Hudson MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Hudson?
Hudson Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Hudson “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 261 Last Report: 268
- There are 21 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Hudson there have been 123 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 76 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 45 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Hudson.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 34 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $222 (vs. $228 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $243/sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $407,945.
- Hudson, MA, has 2 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads at Heisler & Mattson Properties
- What are the Massachusetts tax rates for each town and city from most to least?
- Thinking of building your own home? Should you use 2x4 or 2x6 construction?
- Can I get a home seller to pay my closing costs?
- I like this house, but should I buy a home with electric heat?
- I’m not sure what to do, this home has a failed septic system. Can I still buy it?
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- I just found out a home has a betterment. What should I know about home betterments?Do I have to pay them?