The Hudson Homes For Sale Market Report
It's hard to imagine, but Hudson has climbed over 30% from the bottom for home prices. Low inventories means there's prices will continue to climb. Sellers are asking more - but staying close to past sales.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
When we look at the data chart, we see the HSI isn't climbing any more - but peaking out at 300, which is kinda nuts, it's really got nowhere to go. Well above 250 means all clear for sellers.
What should potential home buyers do in Hudson?
Home buyers will find a lot of traffic still. There are just too few homes, and buyers are still snapping them up smartly. Marlborough is largely in the same boat, just more expensive-
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Hudson!
- Show Me Hudson, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Report? Get the latest!
- Reach me to be your Hudson MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Hudson?
Hudson Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Hudson “Home Seller Index” (HSI):268 Last Report: 330
- There are 22 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Hudson there have been 112 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 65 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 28 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Hudson.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 59 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $228 ($207 vs. in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 237 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $404,324 .
- Hudson, MA, has 2 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.