Homes For Sale in Hudson Market Report
Hudson sets a town record for the HSI, with a sharp increase to 156, up from the 144. Let's see how they got there.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Well, increasing sales and fewer than expected sellers will do that. Not surprisingly, with demand this strong, prices are rising. Although last month $/sq foot number was low -$156, a decline from the $160's, we've bounced back to $171. That $156 was an aberration, Hudson must have had some data anomaly there, but we seem to be back on track.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
Interestingly, bank impacted inventory has gone up sharply, with 3 lender-owned foreclosures popping up. We have seen this from time to time, but we haven't seen enough to say it's a trend. But it's worth keeping an eye on. I figure the banks have finally passed the statutory limits for these homes, which likely started two years ago. Might be the last bubble of foreclosures. Regardless, it's not enough to put pressure on prices with demand this strong.
Hudson Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Hudson “Home Seller Index” (HSI):156 Last Report: 144
- There are 36 homes listed as For Sale in Hudson.
- There have been 113 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 60 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 65 days for just SOLD homes.
Not too many leaves left- just the Oaks. But it's been
a nice fall for Hudson Home Sellers.
- There is an Average Market Time of 121 days of the homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $171 (vs. $156)
- There was an Average Sold Price of $304,198 for sold homes.
- Hudson,MA, has 3 properties (vs. 1 in the last report) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Hudson has 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender .
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary.
Matt’s Got More
Hold on there! Don’t go yet. Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.