The Holliston Mass Homes For Sale Market Report and Statistics
Holliston shows us *another* price inverted curve, where sellers are asking less than the last sellers got. As before, this shows the buyers getting pickier about condition, as they demand steeper reductions for properties that need work, while still paying more for homes that don't.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Falling inventories and a rising HSI show a similar pattern here. Note the transactions are down, which we have also seen.
What should potential home buyers do in Holliston?
Home buyers should be aware that some properties remain competitive. But the values are probably in the homes that needs work - if you can get them down on price. No one is lining up for those.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Holliston!
- Show Me Holliston, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Holliston, MLS Reports on Homes Sold
- Reach me to be your Holliston MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Holliston?
Home sellers should recognize that their home needs to be in A condition to get A prices. Buyers are paying more attention, and that trend is probably here to stay. Right pricing your home is super important in this market.
Holliston Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Holliston “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 195 Last Report: 130
- There are 30 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Holliston there have been 111 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 76 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 48 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Holliston.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 55 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 241 (vs. 228 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 238 /sq. foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $ 559,310 .
- Holliston, MA, has 3 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
An Educated Home Buyer is a Happy Home Owner. Read On!
- Practical steps to declutter your home and have it show it’s best!
- How can I buy an auction property if I don’t have cash?
- Are one bedroom condos or homes a good investment? It depends.
- Have a home? Quick 10 ways to save money!
- Can I win my bid war by dropping contingencies, and should I do that?
- Prices and assessments are up! Do you need to file an abatement?
- Upgrading a bath? Handy idea book here with many options to think about!
About Matt Heisler
Matt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of this website. He has been selling homes in MA for buyers and sellers for over 20 years. He is an expert in foreclosure purchases, short-sale purchases, short-sale sales, buy and hold investing, fix and flip investing, and of course traditional residential home sales. He is happy to take questions as they pertain to real estate on Title V, Radon, Termites, Sump Pumps, Roofs, Foundations, Wells, Septic Systems, Cash-Flow, Staging, and a host of other housing issues. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.