The Grafton Homes For Sale Market Report
The green line over the 7 years tells the story for Grafton. The number of homes for sale is about 60-65% less than that time, and as scarcity has shown up, the market has improved for sellers. Note that transaction activity is pretty constant - there aren't more sales, just fewer sellers each year.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Prices continue to rise, and buyers continue to demonstrate they will pay more.
What should potential home buyers do in Grafton?
Home buyers will find Grafton isn't the tightest market covered here - and prices remain quite reasonable, relative to many towns just to the East. Prices just now - 14 years after the last peak - are above where they were, but it has been a long slog. This market is not overheated - and buyers who do their research are getting good value in Grafton.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Grafton!
- Show Me Grafton, MA Homes for Sale
- Show me Recent Grafton Reports!
- Reach me to be your Grafton MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Grafton?
Grafton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Grafton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 175 Last Report: 191
- There are 37 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Grafton there have been 114 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 58 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 42 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Grafton.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 105 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $204 (198 vs. in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 213 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of 437,132 .
- Grafton, MA, has 2 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.