The Framingham Homes For Sale Market Report
Framingham transactions are trending down - but only slightly. With no inventory coming on, the HSI for sellers continues to move up, as do prices.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Sellers are being careful not to get too optimistic, but they are asking more. Buyers are getting pickier, which is why homes that aren't selling, are not selling for longer.
What should potential home buyers do in Framingham?
With a market this hot, buyers should be very careful, with single family prices, multi-family prices, condo prices, and any other high risk locations. If inventory starts to increase, this market will stall.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Framingham!
- More blog reports onFramingham!
- Is this an OLD report? Get updated!
- Reach me to be your Framingham MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Framingham?
Framingham Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Framingham “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 394 Last Report:369
- There are 43 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Framingham there have been 348 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 183 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 19 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Framingham.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 124 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $257 ($247 vs. in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 272 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $480,243 .
- Framingham, MA, has 4 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.