Clinton, MA Home Sales and Real Estate Market Report (2019)
The Clinton Homes For Sale Market Report
Clinton has come a long way back in the last three years. The run has been impressive, so I'm not surprised to see some pull back here.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
When we look at the data, I'm not sure the run is over. Inventories are still very tight, and the HSI, while down, remains above 200. It's still great for sellers in Clinton.
What should potential home buyers do in Clinton?
Clinton is not an easy market for home buyers, things are moving quickly. Even homes that don't sell haven't been sitting long, so those sellers won't be coming down in big chunks.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Clinton!
- Show Me Clinton, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Updated Clinton Home Transaction Reports and More!
- Reach me to be your Clinton MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Clinton?
Home sellers should recognize they have one of the stronger markets and take advantage of it while it lasts. With so little inventory, every listing will get good traffic. Correctly positioned listings will move quickly.
Clinton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Clinton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 236 Last Report: 262
- There are 13 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Clinton there have been 71 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 39 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 51 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Clinton.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 63 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $164 (vs. $185 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $182/sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $286,113.
- Clinton, MA, has 1 property advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads at Heisler & Mattson Properties
- What are the Massachusetts tax rates for each town and city from most to least?
- Thinking of building your own home? Should you use 2x4 or 2x6 construction?
- Can I get a home seller to pay my closing costs?
- I like this house, but should I buy a home with electric heat?
- I’m not sure what to do, this home has a failed septic system. Can I still buy it?
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- I just found out a home has a betterment. What should I know about home betterments?Do I have to pay them?