The Charlton Homes For Sale Market Report
Charlton is another town putting pressure on the market. After years of still having too much inventory, the last 3 years have seen a sharp decline in actives, and an increase in sales. This is the mix that moves prices. Let's see.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Yes, prices have moved up, especially the prices buyers have paid. But not as much as in some other towns. With inventory still low, this could be a good spring for sellers in Charlton.
What should potential home buyers do in Charlton?
Strike quickly if you can. Prices look poised to move up quickly this spring. Open houses will be attracting lots of folks, and bid wars will be common on the most attractive properties.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Charlton!
- Show Me Charlton, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Charlton, MA Home Reports and More!
- Reach me to be your Charlton MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Charlton?
Start getting ready for spring, if you aren't already! This years light snow cover means March and early April will be good times to list!!
Charlton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Charlton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 184 Last Report: 183
- There are 31 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Charlton there have been 98 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 54 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 39 days for recently SOLD homes In TOWNXXX.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 110 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 163 (vs. 156 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 165 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $304,694 .
- Charlton, MA, has X properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are x properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Looking for great staging tips? Here are some to help you sell, or just make your home look great!
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.