The Berlin Homes For Sale Market Report
It's hard to tell what the market really looks like in Berlin from the data - it's too small! With just 5 homes for sale currently, what we know is the market is short on houses.
There is certainly nothing in this chart that suggests things will be easy on buyers this spring.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Prices look steadily up. Nothing dramatic, but we're up about 35% since 2013, which is a significant move.
What should potential home buyers do in Berlin ?
Be patient and add other towns to your list if you can - things are thin in Berlin.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Berlin, MA Homes for Sale
- More Berlin, MA Information
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Berlin!
- Reach me to be your Berlin MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Berlin ?
Home sellers should think about getting listed early- there will be pent up demand ahead of the spring market.
Berlin Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Berlin “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 251 Last Report: 194
- There are 4 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Berlin there have been 25 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 13 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 52 days for recently SOLD homes In Berlin.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 145 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $210 (vs.$185 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 226 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $547,242.
- Berlin , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Looking for great staging tips? Here are some to help you sell, or just make your home look great!
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.