The Natick Homes For Sale Market Report
Well when we look at the price chart, we do see a bit of a dip there. Seller's tried to push prices in the spring, but now are cutting prices to get down to where the buyers are. It's been a really good run, and we've had dips before, but it's worth wondering if this is different. Let's look at the data.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Ok, if we look at the data here, a few things jump out. A big rise in inventories, and the HSI is at it's lowest point in about 6 years. The market is still quite good, of course, but nothing here suggests that prices are going sharply higher. This look pretty significant to me.
What should potential home buyers do in Natick?
Indeed! That is the big question. Certain prices ranges (sub 600K) will still be moving briskly. But I think we're going to start to see price compression. Certainly, buyers should be aware that properties that need work should be more carefully considered, as price appreciation may stall here.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Natick!
- Show Me Natick, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an old report? Get me an up-to date one!
- Reach me to be your Natick MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Natick ?
You can still sell, of course, and prices are still good. But it may not be as easy as last year, and you might not sell right away, and if you're priced wrong, you'll sit around for sure.
Natick Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Natick “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 176 Last Report:240
- There are 71 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Natick there have been 214 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 158 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 53 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Natick.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 44 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $321 (vs.$323 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 333 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $662,270.
- Natick , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads at Heisler & Mattson Properties
- What are the Massachusetts tax rates for each town and city from most to least?
- Thinking of building your own home? Should you use 2x4 or 2x6 construction?
- Can I get a home seller to pay my closing costs?
- I like this house, but should I buy a home with electric heat?
- I’m not sure what to do, this home has a failed septic system. Can I still buy it?
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- I just found out a home has a betterment. What should I know about home betterments?Do I have to pay them?