The Clinton Homes For Sale Market Report
Although transaction volume has remained pretty steady, Home sellers have been shrinking. The market remains strong for sellers, and tough on buyers, in Clinton.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Amazingly, you could get good deals in Clinton is as late as 2015. But buyers finally noticed, (they always do) and prices have been up sharply since. Note that current asking prices are lower than current sale prices. That is largely because buyers are happy to pay top prices for good condition, but they are not buying homes that need work. The homes that are not selling mostly or totally need major improvements, and have to sell far below the average sale price in this market.
What should potential home buyers do in Clinton?
Well, I'd look over some of the properties that need work. There could be some real bargains out there. With so few houses on the market, it will be a brisk spring in Clinton.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Clinton!
- Show Me Clinton, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Updated Clinton Home Transaction Reports and More!
- Reach me to be your Clinton MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Clinton?
Clinton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Clinton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 262 Last Report: 264
- There are 14 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Clinton there have been 78 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 42 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of days on Market (DOM) was 34 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Clinton.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 82 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $185 ($165 vs. in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ $148 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $327,162 .
- Clinton, MA, has 3 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.