Analysis of Westborough Housing Market Statistics
Westborough had a strong summer, like much of Metrowest. Their seller numbers have almost pushed them into a sellers' market, but we're starting to see some cooling off. But it's hard not to be positive about sellers ability to move their homes in Westborough. With an average of just 90 Days on market for sold properties, buyers are moving quickly on homes they like. Westborough is a good size town, and they only have 90 homes for sale - a number I find to be very low. With so few sellers, the buyers are finding the pickings slim, but if things continue to quiet down, we may see some softness ahead. But not too much, the three month sales number of 63 is still far outpacing the inventory coming on. Look to see buyers chase the best - they are still picky - and hot properties are likely to find multiple suitors.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
Westborough Housing Market Statistics - Raw Data
Fall Market looks Pretty Thin for Buyers
- There are 90 homes listed as For Sale (vs 106 in the last Westborough Home Sales Report).
- There have been 105 houses sold (vs. 80) in the last 6 months, and 63 homes sold (vs. 58) in the last 3 months.
- There was an Average Market Time of 90 days (vs. 111) for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 160 days of the homes For Sale.
- There was an Average Sold Price of $477,806 for sold homes.
- Westborough has 2 properties (vs. 2) advertised as lender owned (typically foreclosure) .
- Westborough has 9 properties (vs. 6) advertised as short sales required by lender .
- Westborough “Hot Seller Index”: 91 Last Report: 82
*All statistics are for Single Family Homes.
Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts
Do Good Things Today!
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.