Homes For Sale in Sudbury Market Report
Sudbury shows continued demand even in the fall, despite declining inventories. The scarcity in Natick is likely pushing buyers in to Sudbury, since they are current comparable price-wise. As tight as the Sudbury market is, it's no where near as tight as Natick.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Only 57 properties for Sale in Sudbury, far and away a low for our reporting here.
That means that buyers are still putting pressure on prices, however, Sudbury still has a ways to go to catch up on a percentage basis with some other towns. That means it could still have room to run in the spring.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
It's not the easiest town to get into; with an average sold price over 750K, Sudbury is quite expensive. Perhaps that explains the demand differential between the two town. Natick has more older, smaller homes for sale, so the average price remains under 500K. People are paying more a square foot in Natick, but the availability of the lower end homes in Sudbury remains very thin, and as such has been a drag on per sq foot prices.
Sudbury Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Sudbury“Home Seller Index” (HSI):135 Last Report: 123
- There are 57 homes listed as For Sale in Sudbury.
- There have been 165 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 65 homes sold in the last 3 months.
Sudbury Housing Market is heating up!
- The Average number of Days on Market was 65 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 81 days of the homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $236 (vs. $230)
- There was an Average Sold Price of $753,113 for sold homes.
- Sudbury,MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Sudbury has 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender.
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary. (That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!).
Matt’s Got More
Hold on there! Don’t go yet. Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.