The Holliston Homes For Sale Market Report
Little has changed in Holliston, but we did see a good surge in transaction volume this year. At this point though, we find inventory little changed - still very tight - and price pressures have successfully move the buyers up. No real evidence that's beginning to change yet.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Holliston ?
Be aware prices are still rising, and premiums are being paid to neighborhood homes in good condition. Be agreessive, be flexible.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Holliston!
- Show Me Holliston, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Holliston, MLS Reports on Homes Sold
- Reach me to be your Holliston MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Holliston ?
Home sellers have no worries in Holliston. Prices are good and buyers are aggressive. If you put the work in to getting your home ready for sale, you'll have a productive process. Watch your price though - too high and you'll sit around. Buyers are moving up, but they aren't crazy yet.
Holliston Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Holliston “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 209 Last Report: 194
- There are 34 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Holliston there have been 147 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 75 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 43 days for recently SOLD homes In Holliston .
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 96 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $233 (vs. $222 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ X /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $532,497.
- Holliston , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.