The Clinton Homes For Sale Market Report
Somehow, I missed Clinton in my last go around, so it's been 10 months since we checked in. Not too much as changed, at least in terms of the HSI (see below), which is the key metric. On the plus side though, the weirdness that was going on with asking prices has been resolved.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
This is a chart that reminds me of Westborough or Shrewsbury from 2 years ago. Shrinking home inventories lead to higher and higher demand, as more buyers run out of patience - and get tired from losing competitive bids. With an HSI in the 260's, Clinton is moving, and until the home inventories increase, we're not going to see things cool off .
What should potential home buyers do in Clinton ?
The deals are good in Clinton, with asking prices under $170 a square foot. What looks expensive today, may look cheap tomorrow, so find something you like and chase it.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Clinton!
- Show Me Clinton, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Updated Clinton Home Transaction Reports and More!
- Reach me to be your Clinton MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Clinton ?
Clinton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Clinton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 264 Last Report:243
- There are 15 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Clinton there have been 84 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 49 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 34 days for recently SOLD homes In Clinton.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 82 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $165 (vs.$156 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 167 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $272,452.
- Clinton , MA, has 3 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.