The Berlin Homes For Sale Market Report
Berlin homes are selling near their price highs, and inventory remains tight. But not as tight as it was in March, which was epic tightness in most of MA. Prices remain rational in Berlin.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Berlin ?
There's not much to buy, but buyers remain patient, and aren't chasing over priced homes. They are moving quickly though, with just 28 days on market for the average sale. In Berlin, as in everywhere else, well priced homes are getting traffic and offers.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Berlin, MA Homes for Sale
- More Berlin, MA Information
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Berlin!
- Reach me to be your Berlin MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Berlin ?
Home sellers need to be wary of overpricing, and still need to do the work to get the home ready for sale. Remember, your best chance at a quick sale is the first 14 days, so be leery of price testing, even in Hot towns.
Berlin Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Berlin “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 194 Last Report: 359
- There are 10 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Berlin there have been 26 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 13 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 28 days for recently SOLD homes In Berlin.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 89 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $185 (vs.$176 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 197 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $ $409,427 .
- Berlin , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.