The Ashland Homes For Sale Market Report
Normally, I lead with the price trends chart, but today, I'm leading with the HSI chart, because Ashland broke the 400 barrier, which we haven't seen before, don't think. That's kinda crazy.
Low inventory and transactions moving near peaks is putting pressure on prices, or should be. Let's check the price chart.
Below, we can see buyers are paying more, but unlike many other towns, the remain sellers (only 9) don't seem to be asking for prices above market. Hard to tell anything definitive with just 9 sellers, but it's interesting. Really makes you wish you bought Ashland in 2012, no?
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Ashland?
Really, it might make sense to look elsewhere - there's too little to buy in Ashland, and you're going to have to compete for just about everything that comes on.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Ashland, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old report? Show Me Current Ashland Massachusetts Information
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in ASHLAND!
- Reach me to be your ASHLAND MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Ashland?
Ashland Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Ashland “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 418 Last Report: 389
- There are 9 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Ashland there have been 119 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 89 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 26 days for recently SOLD homes In Ashland.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 43 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 233 (vs. 223 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 221 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $481,011 .
- Ashland, MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.