- Northbridge has 70 homes listed as Active
- Northbridge had 34 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 17 homes sold in the last 3 months
- Northbridge has an Average Market Time of 147 days for SOLD homes
- Northbridge has an Average Market Time of 302 days for ACTIVE homes
- Northbridge has an Average Sold Price of $ 269,925 for sold homes
- Northbridge has 4 properties advertised as lender owned (typically foreclosure)
- Northbridge has 3 properties advertised as short-sales
Question about the terms used here? Check my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Statistics. All statistics are for Single Family Homes.
Analysis of Housing Market Statistics
Northbridge, Massachusetts: Market time and Home Sales have worsened a bit in Northbridge, as have many towns this month. Since we look six months back, we're dropping June - a big sales month - and averaging in December and January, which are not. 147 days on market suggests that buyers are in the driver's seat, and if the sales don't pick up that will be the case, as we're developing a bit of inventory overhang in this market . The high time on market for active properties looks alarming, but the new construction listings over at shining rock, at 1500 days or so, are really affecting those averages.
ALL REAL ESTATE IS LOCAL! No matter if your town is HOT or COLD, a real estate agent who knows the market can help you position your home for sale. (That would be me.) For more detailed reporting on home selling, including breakdowns by price range,contact Matt Heisler of Heisler & Mattson directly!
Matt's Top Read Posts
Matt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of Heisler & Mattson Properties. He has been selling homes for buyers and seller for over 10 years. He has given several talks on real estate, for both buyers and sellers, including presentations on first-time buyer tips & tricks, and profiting in real estate investing in Massachusetts. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.
Do Good Things Today!