The Natick Homes For Sale Market Report
Records, they say, are made to be broken. The town of Natick has been good for that, and just one day after posting a record HSI (Home Seller Index) in Millis, we see that Natick has surpassed even the loft number of of 140, by hitting 147. With Millis, a small town, it was impressive, but the inventory can change so quickly it wasn't completely a shock. But Natick is another story, and this is a pretty amazing number.
The part I don't get is why prices aren't moving up faster. There's more than enough demand, and I see evidence that prices are moving up, but the numbers don't bear it out, at least not to the amount I would expect. With numbers like this seller's should really be testing the market - there's plenty of time to come down, after all, if the price you reach for doesn't work. Ah, well, a nice problem to have. Home buyers will continue to find Natick a tough market. Things continue to move fast, making it the most challenging community to buy into that I cover.
Natick Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
Expect the Homes left on the Natick
Real Estate Market to Need Work.
- There are 77 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 226 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 120 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 74 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 97 days of the homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The Dollars paid per Square Foot in Natick is $235 (vs. $233 )
- There was an Average Sold Price of $515,535 for sold homes.
- Natick has 1 properties advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Natick has 4 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Natick “Home Seller Index” (HSI):147 Last Report: 135
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competiton!
Find Your Next Home
You could use any old Realtor to find or sell your next home. So why should you choose me? Because I’ll give you cold cash if you don’t think I’m worth it. You can read the details of my Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Here