Framingham, MA Housing Market Statistics Overview
A quick look at the statistics produces a yawn - nothing much to see here. Framingham remains very good for sellers. But a look at the last couple weeks activity shows over 40 homes going into pending, including a big chunk of homes that have been on the market for a year or more. When the laggards are being bought, that means things are jumping. Expect the next report to have a monster HSI number for Framingham - I'll be shocked if it doesn't shoot well above 100. We should definitely see a reverse of the slight slide in $/sq foot as well - that data hasn't trickled through yet. Sellers - Buyers are looking for you homes now! Better get out there while the getting is good. Buyers, be aggressive. Know what you want and get out there quickly - the best ones aren't sticking around.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
Foreclosures are basically flat, and short-sales are too - no real change there. It will be interesting to see if they move significantly at the end of the spring.
Framingham, MA Housing Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
Flowers and Home Buyers are in Bloom in Framingham
- There are 174 homes (vs. 143 in the last Framingham Home Sales Report) listed as For Sale.
- There have been 240 houses sold (vs. 242) in the last 6 months, and 144 homes sold (vs. 123) in the last 3 months.
- There was an Average Market Time of 115 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 126 days of the homes For Sale.
- The Dollars paid per Square Foot in Framingham, MA is $171 (vs. $177)
- There was an Average Sold Price of $306,376 for sold homes.
- Framingham, MA has 6 properties (vs. 5) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Framingham, MA has 19 properties (vs. 21) advertised as short sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Framingham, MA “Hot Seller Index” (HSI): 94 Last Report: 100
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.
Find Your Next Home
You could use any old realtor to find or sell your next home. So why should you choose me? Because I’ll give you cold cash if you don’t think I’m worth it. You can read the details of my Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Here
Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts